$5,095.00 – $6,595.00
|Dimensions||5.8 × 0.49 m|
CarbonHybrid, CarbonLite, CarbonX
Data and dimensions:
- Loa: 580 cm
- Beam: 49 cm
- Cockpit length: 165 – 200 cm
- Recommended paddler weight: 65-105 kg
- Loa: 540 cm
- Beam: 49 cm
- Cockpit length: 155 – 195 cm
- Recommended paddler weight: 50 kg-90 kg
Squall 580 and 540:
- The new foot-controled deBrito bailer, most effective on the market
- Carbon fiber footrest with NK foot strap, selfadjusting lines, quick to adjust length
- Anchor point for leash at foot strap
- Handles in front and back
- Carbon carry handles in cockpite sides
- Packing net on aft deck
- Bike bottle holder with NK sport bottle in cockpit
- Rudder control wheel for optimal steering control
- Race rudder
Material and construction
Note: all NK skis are made with autoclave and prepreg technique, a process often used for space industry and F1 cars, the high pressure (up to 4 x atmosphere pressure) and heat from the autoclave together with the pre impregnated fibres guarantees a very hard bond between the layers of composite creating a extra ordinary light yet strong construction not comparable with other techniques normally used for kayaks such as vacuum infusion or other hand lay up processes.
CarbonX Stealth Black
100% UD prepreg carbon construction. Light brushed matte black paint finish with clear carbon twill cockpit.
CarbonX Whale Grey
Same construction as the Stealth black but now in a light matte grey paint (also the cockpit) for those preferring lighter colours in sunny countries.
CarbonLite Ice White
100% UD prepreg carbon construction with a high quality foam core. Shinny white polyurthane paint finish.
Surf, Weed, Race and Marathon. Or an optional Smart track ski kick up rudder.