|Dimensions||5.05 × 0.54 m|
Breeze is a polyethylene constructed entry level surfski that is easy to handle even with no experience from kayaking before. When it is unloaded its your perfect craft for fitness paddling our for playing in the waves. When loaded, the hatches can store packing for touring for relaxed long distance paddling.
Breeze is fully equiped with all high tech NK details such as carbon footrest, carbon rudder, deBrito self bailer, carbon handle in the side of cockpit and a drink bottle holder.
Material and construction:
High quality HDPE polyethylene with foam – a tough and durable construction that is at
home in places where you wouldn’t take a composite surfski.
Weight: 24 kg including all equipment
Data and dimensions:
- Loa: 505 cm
- Beam: 54 cm
- Cockpit lenght: 155 – 205 cm
- Recommended paddler weight: 50 kg >
- The new foot-controled deBrito bailer, specific made for NK PE surfski
- Carbon fiber footrest with self adjusting lines
- Anchor point for leash
- Handles in fron and back
- Carbon handles in side of cockpit
- Bottle holder in cockpit
- Kajaksport light weight hatch
- Standard rudder
- Packing net on aft deck
- NK/deBrito rudder control wheel
- Smart track rudder sleeve for kick up rudder mounting
Material and construction
High quality HDPE polyethylene with foam – a tough and durable construction that is at home in places where you wouldn’t take a composite surfski.
Surf, Race and Marathon.