Fenn Swordfish S
NEW MODEL OUT NOW!
Designed specifically for the intermediate paddler. The Swordfish offers amazing downwind surfing ability, and is the next step up from the Fenn XT or for those looking for greater speed and a new challenge. The Swordfish easily picks up the runners similar to the more advanced skis but offers the paddler more stability and therefore comfort and control in bigger conditions.
Fenn have just released the new Swordfish design, the ‘Swordfish S’, and it is now available in Australia.
The primary differences in regards to the previous model include:
- The seat is a new shape, a more fitted and comfortable design
- The hump has been reduced allowing for greater leg drive
- The footwell is lower and the foot plate is further angled towards the paddler
- New leg leash attachment point near the base of the footwell
- Rudder has been moved forward on the ski
Contact your local dealer for a test paddle.
Specifications & Pricing
|Vac Glass – vacuum bagged fibreglass||14.5kg||$3,350|
|Hybrid – vacuum bagged fibreglass/carbon||12.5kg||$3,800|
|Carbon – vacuum bagged carbon||10.5kg||$4,500|